About this shot scope tutorial
In this full tutorial video, you’ll learn how to properly transfer, edit, sign off and share your rounds captured using your Shot Scope V3/H4 using the editor within the mobile apps.
Shot Scope updated the mobile app editing tool in Dec 2022. In this video you will learn how to:
- Upload rounds from your V3/H4 to your Shot Scope account
- Navigate the main rounds menu to see your rounds and statistics
- Use the new ‘Quick Sign Off’ feature
- Edit the position of your shots on the fairway/green
- Use the new putting ‘Tap in’ feature
- Change the club you have used to play your shots and filter by only active clubs
- Add a range of penalty strokes including 1/2 stroke penalties, lost balls and dropped balls
- Add new strokes
- Delete unwanted strokes
- Correctly add positional shots
- Sign off your completed round and show/hide from performance statistics
- Share your round with others or post to social media
More Shot Scope Videos
If you found this video useful then why not take a look at these other Shot Scope-related videos I’ve created to help you get the most out of your Shot Scope devices. You can view all of my Shot Scope videos over on my YouTube golf channel.
About Shot Scope
Shot Scope has a wide range of GPS and performance tracking golf watches and devices, and laser rangefinders designed to help you improve your golf game. You can view their products including the popular V3 golf watch and PRO LX+ laser rangefinder and save an EXTRA 15% by entering the promo code ‘ANDYSGOLF‘ at checkout on the main Shot Scope website. This discount code can be used worldwide.
More GOlf-related Videos
If you enjoyed this video tutorial then feel free to check out the YouTube section of my blog where you’ll find some of my golf-related videos including equipment reviews, tutorials and vlogs.